Monday, December 26, 2011

Best of 2011: Photographs

Sassarella's Year in Photos

January * "Watch this......"

January * Whale: 1 Meg & Christie: 0

January * Happy Birthday, Jackshmack!

January * Me: "Dave, why are you bartending?"
Dave: "Because we're busy, want to switch places?"
Me: "SURE! WHY NOT?!"

February * Guest bartenders at McFadden's!

February * "Weeiinnnnerrrrr....you forgot to say weeinnnerrrr, take a drink!"

February * "Some kind of magic happens late at night" - Joshua Radin

March * The Grape.

March * St. Pat's Champ.

April * "It's really a wonder we're all single..." - Jackie

April * My boo!

April * Friday nights at The Whale!

May * Unofficial Soulful Striver!

May * Remember when I thought I was leaving DC so I made a
big deal about saying goodbye to everyone? I wrote letters, printed
out pictures, and sobbed my way around the city from bar to bar.

May * "I'm over you...talk me up to her over there." - DJ WHALE

May * Dance party at Hogwarts

May * Paul's text at 9:55AM: many graduates said the farm is the best thing 
and free hayrides. so boot and rally cause this is senior week. 
#NowOrNever. See all you MFers at the finish line

May * Georgetown University 2011

May * This night made this Marysol SO EFFING HAPPY!

June * "Awake my soul..." - Mumford & Sons

June * "Just so you know, this is already fun and we
haven't even left the hotel room yet" - Lauren @ Avicii, Surf Club

June * Easily one of the greatest nights of my life w/ Tanya Bo Banya!!

June * "I iced him on his own tab...three times"

June * YA-YA!!!

July * Osprey to celebrate the 4th!

July * Pig roast!

July * La Jolla, San Diego, California!

 July * So this happened in Pacific Beach

July * Learned all about the debt ceiling in San Fran
....as well as many facts about great tasting beer :-)

July * Santa Barbara with my little red head!

August * The night we walked from one pizza place to another.

August * Bar A...'nuff said.

August * Christie's last night...AGAIN. 

September * "I betchu'd like that, wouldn't you?"

September * Lauren got Whaled & danced on the McFadden's bar

September * Misty's 21st Birthday and a bottle of Jameson 12

September * The buhbies are out, her work here is done.

October * No Pants Party at Hole 5!

October * There are no words.

October * Black Eyed Peas

November * Bye, Higgins :-(

November * Happy birfday, Snow!

November * The night we stepped out of our comfort zone!

November * AViCiiiiiiii

November *  the to-go box of pretzels saved my entire night

November * Hot blondes & brunettes on Thanksgiving Eve

November * this guy made my night!

December * loff you to pieces.

December * See you all at Rosie and Tim Tebow's Happy Ending

December * "My room is the drunkest place alive right now"

December * The happiest Zinzi girl in the world!

December * "OH MY GOD, you with your words like knives..."

December * I miss Sona!

Obviously there were many more good times, great photographs,
and fantastic people in my life over the last year but this is narrowed down
as best as I could! It is pretty gosh dern interesting to see who is still in 'em
and who is out of 'em but I guess that's life! Want to be in next year's
batch of pictures? Move to DC, k thanks! xo HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment