Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DJ CFabb: "the grand facade so soon will burn" ~ Peter Gabriel

So how's all that truth stuff working out for everyone?
I'm telling the truth like it's going outta style,
the issue now is getting everyone else to do the same.

Here is some inspiration:

Seriously, no one ever do this for me, I'd absolutely hate it.
(Can you hear the sarcasm?)

So ironically enough, this week I'm posting blogs about maturity and exposing
the truth, meanwhile, the songs I'm addicted to today are cover songs, 
some reallllyyyy amazing cover songs. Enjoy them, buttheads.

1. Your Song by Ellie Goulding (Elton John cover)

2. Addicted to Love by Florence + The Machine (Robert Palmer cover)


3. Creep by Ingrid Michaelson (Radiohead cover)


4. Radioactive by Cee Lo Green (Kings of Leon cover)


5. Dynamite by Sarah Winters (Taio Cruz cover)


6. Bad Romance by Lissie (Lady Gaga cover)


7. Billie Jean by David Cook (Michael Jackson cover)


8. Pursuit of Happiness by Lissie (Kid Cudi cover)


Anywhoozle, the dreaded Wednesday is upon us but guess what?!
It's the LAST Wednesday of the semester...ohhhh hell yes, hell yes!!

P.S. I couldn't even make it a full day without trying to "figure it all out"
Give me back that g.d. towel, I deserve to be smacked with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment